Clean Mixes Hack
When Christine from Clean Mixes sent me her new release Rich Chocolate Baking Mix I instantly knew I wanted to do something different with it to show you guys that it isn’t JUST a Muffin and Cake Mix. I racked my brain, considered brownies, waffles and pancakes but settled on Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding… one of my ALL TIME FAVE desserts now made super easy by Clean Mixes!!!
Clean Mixes Rich Chocolate Baking Mix Hack
– Rich Chocolate Baking Mix + ingredients as per pack instructions less an egg (so only use one egg!)
– 1/2 Cup Coconut Sugar (you could use brown sugar)
– 1/4 Cup Cacao (you could use Cocoa)
– 1 Tablespoon on Cornflour
– 2 Cups Boiling Water
– In a bowl put in the baking mix and combine with the egg (only 1), milk and oil until it is smooth.
– Put the mixture into a greased baking dish.
– Mix the coconut sugar, cacao and cornflour and sprinkle over the made up baking mix.
– Gently pour over the 2 cups of boiling water making sure not to disturb the mixture.
– Fan bake at 180 for 35-40 minutes
– Enjoy with milk, cream or ice cream!
If you want to try use the code LISA for Free Shipping on the Clean Mixes website until midnight Wednesday 31st October 2018. If you make it be sure to let me know how you get on! I love seeing your creations! <3