I still don’t like Cheesecake, but…
Being predominantly one-handed at the moment has created more than a few issues! BUT thanks to my Thermomix, Clean Mixes and Tatua – this cheesecake I created is easy as pie… or cheesecake! Also, I have come to realise that maybe I do like Cheesecake… not those supermarket ones (those are the ones I don’t like!) but homemade set ones aren’t all bad and I love a good baked one too!
Anyway, I had a squizz at a few basic recipes for cheesecake topping, had a look in our fridge and cupboard and threw a bunch of what we had here together – then wahlah! Cheesecake! AND it is pretty bloody good too!
Raw Cheesecake Slice
– 1x Clean Mixes Cacao Crunch Packet – or your fave flavour!
– 3 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
– 3 Tablespoons Brown Rice Syrup
– 200g pouch of Tatua Marscapone
– 4x cups of Tatua Dairy Whip
– 1/2 cup Caster Sugar
– 1x Lemon juiced
– 1x Queen 8g Jel-It-In Sachet
– 1 teaspoon Pepper & Me Bakers Blend
– Make up Clean Mixes bliss ball packet as per instructions with the Coconut Oil and Rice Syrup.
– Press into the base of your pan/dish – I used a rectangle tart pan like THIS
– Mix together the Marscapone, Dairy Whip, Sugar, Lemon Juice, Gelatin and Bakers Blend.
– Once fully combined pop on top of the base and into the fridge to set for 2 hours.
– Once set demould and ENJOY!