No one wants a flat omelette!
Food is so nostalgic and fluffy omelettes are no different for me. I have memories of my beloved grandfather in the kitchen making these for us when I was just small. Once you have tried an omelette this way you wont want to go back!
This one fed 2 adults and 2 children for breakfast! Change out the toppings as you wish!
– 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
– 6 Eggs
– 1 Tbsp Good Time Butter
– 6 Rashers of Bacon
– 12 Mushrooms
– 12 Cherry Tomatoes
– 1 Red Onion
– Cheese – the more the better!
– Man Grind
– Seperate your eggs and whip the whites until they are soft peaks. Mix the yolks until they are incorporated and gently combine the whites and yolks. Set aside.
– Add the Good Time Butter, chopped Bacon, quartered Mushrooms, halved Cherry Tomatoes and sliced Red Onion to a frying pan and fry up until cooked and softened.
– Remove the filling mixture into a bowl and cover.
– Remix the egg whites and yolks to make sure they are combined fully.
– Add the oil to the frying pan and pour in the egg mixture. Cook on a low/medium heat for 5 minutes covered to cook the egg through.
– Top with the reserved filling mixture and add the cheese.
– Grill in the over for 5 minutes until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
– Flip 1/2 the omelette over and pop it onto a plate.
Whipped egg whites and combined yolks.
Combined white and yolks.
Melting Good Time Butter
Frying up the mixture!
Cooking the egg mixture.
Family sized omelette!
Fluffy and thick!